ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – AGENDA
Yelvertoft Village Hall, Lilbourne Rd, Yelvertoft NN6 6LJ
Sunday 23rd February – 2pm (not approx.)
– any apologises from those unable to attend will be read out at the meeting and noted in the minutes.
|2.||Agree the minutes of the 2019 AGM Minutes
– minutes from the 2019 AGM to be proposed and seconded, and signed as a true record by the Chairman.
For 2019 Unconfirmed AGM Minutes see Members area.
|3.||Matters arising from minutes of previous AGM – February 2019
– any queries or questions regarding the 2019 minutes are to be raised and discussed.
|4.||Annual Awards Presentation
– presentation of St Tugen trophy to the Winning Kennel at Club Shows 2019
– presentation of Hameau de Sorny trophy to the Reserve Best Kennel at Club Shows 2019
– presentation of Gefini trophy for the Best Agility Dog of the Year 2019
– presentation of Fosscott trophy for Top Stud Dog 2019 (points collated by Our Dogs, Sponsored by Pro Plan).
– presentation of Fosscott trophy for Top Brood Bitch 2019 (points collated by Our Dogs, Sponsored by Pro Plan).
|6.||Hon. Secretary’s Report|
|6.||Hon. Treasurer’s Report|
|7.||Hon. Field Trial Secretary’s Report|
|8.||Election of Officers & Committee:
Hon. Treasurer: (1 Nomination)
Mrs. Lesley Poole Proposed by: Paul Yarrow Seconded by: Jenna Cocking
Hon. Field Trial Secretary (1 Nomination)
Mrs Loren Cottrell Proposed by: n/a Seconded by: n/a
Committee: (5 Nominations)
Mrs Caroline Perks Proposed by: Loren Cottrell Seconded by: Jenna Cocking
Mr Will Tyler Proposed by: Mike Porter Seconded by: Andrew Barlow-Evans
Ms Ruth Holt – seeks re-election
Mr John Anderson – seeks re-election
Ms Sarah Finch – seeks re-election
– Amendment to Rule 7 – Annual Subscriptions
Proposed by: Sue Gudgin Seconded by:
Existing Wording – the annual subscription is determined by majority vote at the AGM and is due from the date of AGM, from which any approved increase in the subscription will be implemented. Any member failing to pay their subscription by the last day of February shall be removed from the list of members. Any members paying membership after 1st December will be entitled to membership for the rest of that year and all of the following year.
Amended Wording — the annual subscription is determined by majority vote at the AGM. Membership
is to run from January 1st until December 31st which falls in line with the financial year. Any member
paying membership after 1st December will be entitled to membership for the reminder of the currrent
year and all of the following year. Any member failing to pay their subscription by end of January shall
be removed from the list of members.
|10.||Vote for Championship Show Judge for 2022
– The Judges Sub-Committee has proposed a shortlist of available qualified judges for selection.
|11.||Appointment of Independent Inspector for Club Accounts
– To appoint and approve an independent inspector for the Club Accounts.
|12.||KC advised amendments to Brittany Club of GB rules
– Letter received from the KC advising that the changes at the 2019 AGM have been approved. Also, an additional recommendation was made to add the following into the Club’s Constitution & Codes of Practice:
KC Regulation C3.a.(14) – A rule that the society must maintain an up to date list of members and their addresses, and those of branch members where appropriate, and, if so requested make the list of names available for inspection by the Kennel Club and members of the society. A declaration of the number of members of the society must be made with the Annual Returns.
|13.||Le Weekend 2020 and onward
– Update the Members on the current situation with plans for Le Weekend 2020.
– The meeting is asked to set and approve the honoraria for the following:-
Hon. Secretary – £400
Hon. Treasurer – £350
Hon. Field Trial Secretary – £350
|15.||AOB subject to the Chairman’s approval
– Any other business, not listed above on the agenda.
|16.||Close of Meeting|